Wednesday 17 February 2010

I love it all.......

My parcel arrived today - the one that was half expected. After all, none of us had to do this - we wanted to particpate for the pleasure of sending rather than receiving............. We are all participants in 'Alices swop'http://fancifulalice.blogspot.com/2010/01/swap-swap-swap.html and it certainly did for me just what Alice was hoping - it brought a smile and a lot of pleasure during this long cold winter.
Debbie had gone to a lot of trouble with each item and I loved it all. I especially loved all the trouble she had gone to in explaining her reasons for each item. My heart felt thanks go out to you xx

My parcel is on its way to Nova Scotia but it will do doubt take a bit longer to get there. I got great pleasure in choosing each item, I hope I have done Shelagh justice.

Thanks Alice, you and Debbie made my day!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked it!! and it was nice to know that you had received it okay. I haven't received mine as yet, but like you say, it was the putting together and sending it on that was the challenge and although I worried that I hadn't done enough, I did enjoy doing it :)
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This is exactly what I hoped for - that it would put a smile on everyone's face :-) I received mine and I think it even managed to coax me out of blogging hibernation ;-) (will be posting shortly on the subject!) Anyway, I'm sure that Debs sent you wonderful things and I'm glad it made you smile x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I got mine yesterday! It is lovely and I blogged about it. Thanks so much!!I know that Joana got hers too. She thanked me via facebook!

    ReplyDelete