Sunday 10 January 2010

So simple but just how I feel........



I found this on the Care2 website and it was so close to how I was feeling, I wanted it to be my first real post of the year:

20 New Year Resolutions:

 
•More Real Food, Less “Food-like Substances”

•More Fruit and Vegetables, Less Sugar, Wheat and Corn

•More Organic, Less Toxic

•More Chewing, Less Eating

•More Water, Less Soda

•More Recycling, Less Waste

•More Walking, Less Driving

•More Exercising, Less Watching TV

•More Outdoors, Less Indoors

•More Sleep, Less Worry

•More Calm, Less Chaos

•More Being, Less Doing

•More Consciousness, Less Ignorance

•More Smiles, Less Anger

•More Love, Less Hatred

•More Play, Less Serious

•More Letting Go, Less Holding On

•More Forgiving, Less Blaming

•More Generosity, Less Greed

•More Ubuntu, Less Me!

Ubuntu means what makes us human is the humanity we show each other. It is a Xhosa (South African) word and philosophy emphasizing community, sharing and generosity.

3 comments:

  1. I like the More Ubuntu... I think that's where I'm at this year :-) Thanks for stopping by my place and wanting to be part of the swap... i'll be posting soon about it. Wishing you peace and happiness for 2010 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Roxane, I am (hopefully) going to be sending you a wonderful box of tricks for Alice's SWAP.

    Let me know how's best to contact you so that I can get your address and also so you can let me know a bit about yourself and what you like (although I'm getting an idea from your blog) :)

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debs
    Good to hear from you. I love this idea of Alices, helps to get the brain going.....
    Best way to contact me is email: roxaneharker@hotmail.com
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Take care
    Roxane
    x

    ReplyDelete